WrightSock SLC Sock Review

Recently, the folks at WrightSock sent us some socks to try on the trail. Ashley and I had a chance to try their SLC Socks, on our most recent Riley Wilderness Park hike and we gave them high marks in our reviews below. Click Here to find a store near you that sells WrightSocks. You can also purchase the socks through WrightSock's Website. The SLC Socks are good for workouts, walks, shorter hikes, and general wear. 


General Information from the ManufactureA lightweight premium performance sock featuring a mesh panel for added breathability. The sock features: Dri-WRIGHT II™ (To help keep the foot cool and dry), a seam free toe for added comfort, the Y Heel promotes an anatomically correct fit, and a Stabilizer Zone™ for enhanced performance and fit. The sock's fiber content is as follows: 71% Dri-WRIGHT II™ Polyester, 22%, Nylon, 7% Lycra®. The sock comes in the following sizes: S, M, L, XL. It is available in the following colors: White, Black, Multi Argyle, Blush Argyle, Lavender Argyle, Lime Argyle. Made in the USA.

Ashley's Review: These socks are so soft and full of arch support. I was very happy with the way they wicked moisture away from my feet and kept my feet cool on our hike. The socks never fell down even though I was wearing a more bulky shoe than typical running shoes. I find socks I bought at Target that were ankle socks fell down because of the thin nature of the socks, but these definitely stayed up well and didn't bunch at the ankle. I love ankle socks because it prevents that awkward tan line, so these were perfect. I also love that the come in black and have a color strip. For socks, for women, they are fashionable and great for hiking or running. I wear them now when I run around our local lake.  :)  Thanks WrightSock! 


Brian's Review: Ashley and I had a chance to test out the WrightSock SLC Sock on our most recent Riley Wilderness Park Hike. The SLC Socks were lightweight and held up extremely well on the hike. They don't have the double layers like some of the other WrightSock's, which means I would probably choose another WrightSock style for longer hikes or backpacking. The SLC Sock is perfect for shorter hikes, walking (Ashley and I have used these socks while walking around our local lake), workouts, and general wear. I felt that the socks wicked moisture away well and that they were extremely comfortable. Most importantly, the socks stayed in place on the hike. Overall, I have been very impressed with how the WrightSock brand has
performed. Additionally, the price is comparable with other high end socks.

MORE WRIGHTSOCK REVIEWS

Merino Trail Sock (Good for Shorter Hikes, Longer Hikes, and Backpacking)

SCL Sock (Good for Workouts, Walks, Shorter Hikes, and General Wear)(This Post)

Cushioned DLX Sock (Good for Shorter Hikes, Longer Hikes, Backpacking, and Rocky Conditions)

SLX Sock (Good for Short Hikes, Long Hikes, Workouts, and General Wear)

CoolMesh II (Good for Shorter Hikes, Longer Hikes, Backpacking, Workouts, and General Wear)

Comments